Looking for an intern with possible further employment to join our team!
1) Client reception (70% of time)
- Answer prospective lead calls and emails
- Consulate prospective clients on company services, work samples, terms, and pricing
- Create proposals and estimate costs (we will teach you)
- Sending Proposals and follow-ups.
2) Social media (15% of time)
- Social accounts posting – reposting company updates (our new works, casting calls, blog entries etc.)
3) Video production tasks (15% of time)
- location and talents scouting (negotiating with talent agencies, creating talents description, talents approval etc.)
- Script writing assistance, developing a script from a brief original idea, proofreading, structuring.
- Gear rentals delivery (from Lensdepot) – optional.
- Project assistance on the shooting set (gear, setup, audio recording, footage damping)
- Possible post production tasks after editing test
Skills and experience:
- Polite and respectful working attitude
- Knowledge of basic corporate correspondence style (we will help you here)
- Accuracy and time management
- Understanding the priority in tasks and being flexible with fast direction changes
- Problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of video production processes
Unpaid Internship for 2-3 months. There will be lots of learning while working. Gas will be compensated during the trial period. Possible employment as a PA after that.
Please send your cover letter and CV here firstname.lastname@example.org